Dead Men Walking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A zombie survival d20 Modern PbP game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Henry Masterson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Henry Masterson

Henry Masterson

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Henry Masterson Empty
PostSubject: Henry Masterson   Henry Masterson Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:56 pm

My name is Henry Masterson. I was a junior at Penn State three years ago (I was a walk-on starter on the baseball team), but the money ran out when my mother passed away. I moved back to my old home in Harrisburg, which I sold along with my car in order to get out of debt. I found an apartment (Executive House - 101 South 2nd street), and a job as a bartender at a couple of bars (Appalachian Brewing Company - 50 N cameron St| Ceoltas - 310 N 2nd St). During the Spring and summer months I help the Harrisburg Senators grounds crew at Commerce Bank Park. It's fun, a good source of extra money, and it keeps me close to the game I love.

Life has been a bit hard these last couple of years, and although I count my blessings every day that I have a job, a roof over my head, and plenty of friends and family in the area, my true dream was to make it to the bigs. Even as a minor leaguer, I would have been happy. If I could have finished at Penn State with good enough numbers, then I would have had a shot, but alas, it wasn't meant to be, I guess semi-pro ball is a good enough alternative even if I have to go to Mechanicsburg to play it.
Back to top Go down
Henry Masterson

Henry Masterson

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Henry Masterson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry Masterson   Henry Masterson Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:58 pm

Back to top Go down

Henry Masterson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Men Walking :: Dead Men Walking :: Player Characters-
Jump to: